“Our single driver earphones received numerous international awards and praise from even the most critical of audiophiles….now hear what we’ve done with a dual driver system.”
Mark Krywko – CEO
After years of research and development, the new first-of-its-kind dual driver configuration tuned by the engineering experts at Sleek is here.
The CT7 was painstakingly designed to offer striking vocal and instrumental clarity, breathtaking sound staging and bass that is both impactful and accurate. Compatible with our Kleer, 16-bit lossless wireless system, the CT7 has taken its place as the world’s top performing Wireless Hybrid custom earphone…bar none.
Block out more than double the ambient sound of larger “noise cancelling” headphones, while enjoying superior sound quality and uncompromising custom formed comfort. You can even go a step further, making your customs truly one of a kind with graphic designs and a nearly limitless choice of colors.
There has never been an earphone to deliver this type of performance from both a wired and wireless platform.
Below are details about getting set up with CT7 customs, but don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have – firstname.lastname@example.org.
$699.99 (graphics not included, for custom art work e-mail email@example.com)
2-4 week estimated production time
- How it works
“It took years of research and development to create a speaker configuration that matches the durability of our single driver system, while offering better performance…but the CT7 delivers” – Scott Sauerbeck, Director of Pro Division
Decades of combined experience, over 10,000 custom hearing instruments fitted and years of testing lead to the development of the CT7. Whether using them on stage, on a plane, or at the gym, this is the highest level of audio performance for both wired and wireless listening.
Hear the subtle nuances in your favorite tracks, feel the bass impact and dive into a more complete listening experience. The key is balance. Powerful, yet accurate bass accompanies immaculate focal clarity and crisp, clean highs. This is made possible by the intricately designed internal cross-over working with a dedicated low-end driver and micro-tweeter that deliver unbelievable sound staging and power.
“Custom in every way; custom tuned speaker, custom build, custom cable options, we’ve taken your needs into account to create the ultimate in individualized audio,” Jason, VP
Similar to our multi-platform VQ System, the CT7 Customs are tuned to your liking as they are being built. We take into account your musical preferences, and even previous earphones you have liked and disliked to create a personalized sound signature that will match your exact “audio fingerprint.”
The twin drivers offer added extension on the high-end with increased dynamic bass impact thanks to the uniquely designed internal cross-over.
The molds are then formed over our incredible custom driver and we hand craft YOUR earphone designed specifically for YOUR ears.
Taking it even further, upgrade to the CT7 W-1 and enjoy lossless, 16-bit quality sound with 60 feet and range with our award winning Kleer wireless system.
- Speaker type: ultra-wide band balanced dual armature driver configuration
- Variable Equalization (VQ) Tuning
- Wireless Hybrid (wireless unit sold separately)
- 50” detachable/swivel cable
- Frequency Response: 18Hz.-20kHz.
- DC Resistance: 25.4ohms
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Sensitivity: 115dB
Finding the ultimate in audio performance and comfort can be a long journey, so we’ve decided to shorten it for you into four easy steps:
- Find a certified audiologist familiar with making impressions for custom earphones in your area , or call us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
- Meet with an audiologist and have your molds made – a simple, painless process that takes less than 20 minutes. Make sure the audiologist does a deep impression past the second bend and full helix. The more the ear is filled the better!
- Send your molds to Sleek Audio and give us a call to start discussing how you would like to have your earphones tuned – if you have no idea we’ll walk you through the process to make sure your customs are the perfect fit for you, both physically and sonically. You can also then choose your color (almost any you can think of, including multiple colors) as well as how you would like the cable mounted; on the side, or in the front (more for musicians).
- Go to work, school, or chill at home and try not to go nuts with anticipation, we’ll get them to you, but making our level of customs is an art, one that takes years to perfect, so don’t expect them in a day or two.
Just by being on this site you are that much closer to finding your “audio fingerprint” and achieving sonic nirvana