Our CT line of Custom earphones offer a 1 year warranty for internal breakdown or exterior damage from common use. Below please find some important warranty specifics as they regard to the CT6, CT7 and future custom lines:
- Fit issue – If your custom is too loose or tight when you receive it, you have thirty days to return it for a free adjustment. We recommend you spend a few days getting used to them, but if there is still an issue, please contact our support staff with details on the fit issues before sending the earphones into our lab.
- If you require an adjustment after thirty days there is a $30 charge, this is for both earphones and return shipping
- If you require a remake for fitting issues after 30 days there is a $50 charge per earphone and includes return shipping.
- For damage caused by product abuse resulting in a cracked or broken shell with missing pieces (run over, slammed in a door, etc.), we offer a remake at $150 per ear.
- Upgrades carry a warranty of ninety (90) days or the remainder of the original warranty period whichever is longer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to Sleek Audio.
- Out of warranty repairs on customs shall be done at Sleek Audios discretion and will incur a charge of $30.00 per earphone or $50.00 for a pair of earphones.
Sleek Audio, LLC warrants that the Custom product is without defect in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase from an authorized dealer or retailer. The cable is warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from purchase for the model. Sleek Audio, LLC will at its discretion either replace or repair the Custom unit or cable that is deemed in need of repair within the warranty period. Acts of God, misuse, neglect, or modifications made to the Custom unit or cable will not be covered under the warranty. Sleek Audio, LLC will not be liable for any incidental or consequential usage in accordance to your state law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state. Only the Custom core body and cable are covered under warranty. Other components and accessories including but not limited to carrying cases, cleaning tools, and additional accessories are not covered under warranty. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and will not be reimbursed by Sleek Audio, LLC. This agreement comprises the entire warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties or agreements of any kind, verbal understandings, or promises.
Warranty Claims: First, you should contact Sleek Audio, LLC by phone at 888.491.2256 or e-mail to email@example.com to see if the problem is able to be fixed without sending it in. To send the item in, please package carefully, self insure, and mail to:
Sleek Audio, LLC
Attn: Bill Francisco
3904 9th Ave. West
Bradenton, FL 34205
Please type or clearly print: Name, phone number, return address, description of problem, where the item was purchased, when the item was purchased, and receipt copy.
Please contact our support team with any questions you may have: 888.491.2256 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.